Marketing Analyst Lahore
Candidates must have at least 1 year of experience in a full-time, professional role and, again, a passion for data!
You will also be joining our still-small team at a point of rapid growth, which means that you will need to be very comfortable operating in a fast-paced, ever-changing work environment, able to thrive working autonomously, and must be able to pull the information and resources you need to do your job, rather than be told the answers.
And, as an early team member, you will have a unique opportunity to contribute to our company trajectory and grow into a lead role, work with cutting-edge mobile marketing tech, and reshape the way that our clients manage their marketing strategies.
Responsibilities of this role include:
• Reporting on client campaigns across advertising and organic marketing channels (organic & paid).
• Synthesizing reports and research to come up with actionable recommendations for driving better ROI.
• Helping out with stretch projects, such as marketing the Informatisol brand
Requirements for this role include:
• A love and natural fascination with data!
• A minimum of 1 years of full-time professional experience.
• An interest in learning how to optimize marketing campaigns.
• Critical thinker; attention to detail; a drive to master new skills.
Deadline to apply is 2/06/2016